This is a unique opportunity to be involved in the installation and integration of high end corporate audio visual systems including video walls, control systems, conferencing systems and HD video distribution equipment.
AV Installation Engineer (Location: UK)
- To be involved in the installation and integration of high end corporate audio visual systems including video walls, control systems, conferencing systems and HD video distribution equipment
- Strong ability to work alone and on own initiative
- Ability to carry out installation activities on time and to the required standard
- Be organized, flexible and able to overcome challenges during the working day
- Very good communication skills
- To have a good understanding of 1st and 2nd fix AV installations
- Have excellent soldering, crimp and terminating skills
- Ability to work under instruction from Project Engineers and Project Managers, but also to think laterally and suggest engineering solutions on site
- To be able to work from schematics, terminating sheets, site plans and projector drawings
- Have strong mechanical skills
- Experience and understanding of control systems, AMX/Crestron would be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of Video Conferencing systems would be an advantage.
- Must be physically fit
- The ideal candidate will have at least two year’s experience of production and wiring methods and carried out previous installation work in the AV industry
- A full, clean UK driving license is essential
In addition to the remuneration package which will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, we offer attractive compensation scheme and other fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please send in your application with detailed resume, availability, present and expected salary and quoting our reference number to email@example.com