The AV Customer Relationship Manager provides support and management of fully integrated conference rooms, boardrooms and large complex environments such as auditoriums, interfaces daily with the customer, and acts as their advocate to Vega.
The role works in cooperation with the client’s management team to support their equipment and user community. Their responsibilities generally include operating and functional testing of all AV and integrated conference room components/equipment. The role is based in Hong Kong on-site at one of the world’s leading Financial Services Institutions. This position is a crucial part of the overall relationship between Vega and its client to ensure their needs are prioritized and met in accordance with project and support goals. The right candidate must also troubleshoot when needed and provide technical maintenance as required.
If you are a Hong Kong-based AV professional with technical qualifications, based around brands such as Crestron and Cisco and a passion for technology and a love of lifelong learning, Vega would love to hear from you. You may be CTS Avixa qualified and are looking to take the next step in your AV career. If you are looking for a fast-paced international environment, please send your CV and details via the application button below.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide reports and adhere to service levels as agreed upon.
- Perform preventative maintenance to ensure equipment and room is ready for use.
- Responsible for identifying defective/failed equipment and owns issues until resolved.
- Work in cooperation with client and Vega support teams to provide remediation.
- Primary interface to manufacturers, developers, engineers and project managers in support of identifying and implementing resolutions for highly complex system issues.
- Ensure all AVS spaces are presentable for use.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- CTS certification is preferred.
- Able to perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers and LCD/Plasma Displays.
- Ability to perform basic AV related testing and troubleshooting.
- Must understand how to operate video equipment as needed.
- Experience in a helpdesk environment is preferred from an Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, IT or Network background.
- Proven decision-maker under pressure.
- Able to take ownership with decisive action to restore services.
- Incident and problem management expertise.
- Polycom/ CISCO and core voice operational experience.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver in a challenging global multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure situation with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent structured incident and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to work and think independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, customers and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills.
- Any additional responsibilities, tasks or duties as defined by the VNOC Management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.