The Global Account Manager will work with the Global Business Development Director on various sales strategies to win, manage, and retain new global key account businesses and increase revenue and profitability.
- Use an existing and new network of industry contacts to generate new business pipeline
- Build and implement strategy-to-action account plan to satisfy customers’ needs and create demand for new offers
- Identify and manage pipeline for potential global accounts to meet the targeted growth
- Maximize opportunities by participating in the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth and customer satisfaction
- Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of customer quality issues and by delivering an exceptional experience
- Manage all activities with the customer and engaging other departments as required
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead and train other members of the account team and project team
- Lead project management activity
- Ensure necessary actions are undertaken by the account and project team
- Achieve sales targets
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates flexibility, resilience, and creativity when solving complex issues.
- Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Demonstrates strong customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to travel 25-30% and work flexible hours when needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Minimum 3-5 years sales and account management experience with proven sales track records and quota achievements. (a background in AV/IT industry is preferred)
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and willing to take challenges
- Diligent, presentable, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese