At Vega, we believe that a proactive and preventative approach to support is fundamental. We can provide a comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Program. The schedule is planned with the client in advance to afford each site ample opportunity to ensure work areas are available. The following details the typical but not definitive Preventative Maintenance Workflow undertaken during a site visit.
In all cases, results are typically updated next-working-day to the Asset Register/Inventory management Portal, to ensure effective spot-check management of the estate.
- Equipment Audit
- Comprehensive System Health Check
- Check System Logs
- Check all cables are firmly connected
- Check audio-levels and settings are optimized
- Check projector lamp life
- Clean filters, ventilation ducts, and surfaces
- A test call to video help-desk